Terms and Conditions of Let for Monkstadt 1745, Skye Eyrie and Skyelight Apartment.
- We welcome responsible pet owners if a pet were to display aggressive behaviour, its owner would be required to remove it from the hotel or cottage grounds immediately.
- All pets must be always kept on a leash in public areas.
- Dogs are not to be left alone at any time within the hotel or the grounds
- Any fouling in bedrooms, public areas and ground must be cleaned up immediately and the area sanitized. Failure to do so will result in a penalty payment of £ 80.00.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Pets are allowed in the bar area.
- Pets that are deemed to be a nuisance or danger to other hotel/cottages guests must be removed from the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to make this decision at any time.
- The company does not accept liability for any loss, damage, or illness to pets.
- The company staff will not give any assistance with the care and cleaning up after pets.
- Your room(s)/ cottage will not be serviced whilst the animal is inside.
Enjoy your stay with us and if we can help you with anything please just let us know!